Betulke aku ni bosan?

Salam to all.

Haha. I took the 'Are you boring or interesting?' quiz in Blogthings and my result was:

You are 44% interesting (which directly means that I am 56% boring~)

Cheh~ But it's kinda true, I guess. I bet my friends and my sister would totally agree. Haha.

Yeah, maybe I am boring. Kina asked me, 'Wany, hobi kau apa?' and I couldn't think of anything. Reading? Err... (Stakat textbook, sign board and description blakang ubat gigi... tu tak dikira reading, okayy?) Seriously I couldn't think of anything.

And I don't really watch tv, listen to radio, watch movie, Friendster-ing, Facebook-ing (I don't have one to begin with. Well, I did make a facebook profile but I deleted it after just 5 minutes. No privacy, so that's why I don't like it).etc.etc.etc...

But then again, I am still happy. A few days back, Nadia suddenly shoot me this, 'Wany, are you happy with your life?' (something like that la). I may be influenced by my cheerful mood at that time, but without doubt, I answered 'Yes.'

I may not be interesting and I may not be fun. But I do find a lot of things interesting. And somehow simple everyday things can make me happy.

List of simple everyday things that can make me happy:


  1. A smile from a stranger.

  2. My mom and dad

  3. A seat next to the window.

  4. Cold wind brushing my face.

  5. Getting my favourite spot at the Web.

  6. Fast internet connection.

  7. Able to write in my blog when the feeling strikes.

  8. Drizzle.

  9. An empty library locker.

  10. Wear my favourite trousers, my favourite tudung or my favourite T-shirt.

  11. Read or listen to something about the human brain. (Nerd giler. Haha)

Yesterday, I pity Athirah because she had to listen to me singing , 'I am happy, I am happy =)' over and over again. Obviously it has something to do with tkd practice.. Haha. Guess what?

My two Seniors were there! And we learnt sparring technique (my favourite tkd session)... Best ahhhhh! Anyway, it was too late for us to prepare for the competition organised by UiTM. 'I don't think we're ready,' (Beh,2009). It's okay. We'll be more prepared for the next one. Yeah!!!!!!

P/s: Try to make a list of things that can make you happy.

P/s/s: Sepatutnya essay 2000 words tu disiapkan. Tapi~ ter'blog hopping' pulak..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daily obligation