Adventure.
Published Thursday, March 19, 2009 by uraniumwise inSalam to all.
Monday.
Adventure to Strawberry Cafe. Hahaha. (Love that beautiful wedding dress!)
Tuesday.
Adventure to UM!
Attended a dialogue by Professor Horvitz, a Nobel prize winner. I find that dialogue interesting and new. I tought it would be something like a talk in a big hall but it turned out to be like a meeting of brilliant scientists in a room... I will not regret this ever.
Met Farihan, old friend from Seri Permai.
Met Faseeha, old friend from Langkawi.
I thought I saw Haryani and I even waved at her but I think I got it all wrong.. Aiya, who cares?
Wednesday.
Did the potato experiment.
Submitted Chemistry report. Finallyyyyyyy! Another tonne lifted.
I enjoyed tkd practice but I have mixed feelings about the 360 degree jump~
I said a very stupid thing. Foolish and idiotic. And I even lost a friend.I hate it. I just HATE it. I lost a good friend once and I lost another one today. Why can't we talk like we used to? Why can't we say hi like we used to? Why can't we show that we know each other ? Why must we pretend like there's nothing between us before? Why? Why? WHY? Answer me! Please... You both mean something to me and you're there during my crucial times... Please.. Let's be friends again, shall we?
Thursday.
Did my favourite titration experiment. =)
Biology write-up- done.
Submitted the first physics outline.
Did a presentation on Dejavu.
(Today's kinda hectic right? I'm glad now that I'm done with all of them!)
Yeay!
Daily obligation
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(153)
-
▼
March
(15)
- Monday's blurb.
- Happiness is also a test.
- Love. Not the memory I want to keep.
- Betulke aku ni bosan?
- It's never too late.
- Adventure.
- One down, three to go. Yeah baby!
- My happy Friday the Thirteenth.
- Coordination, Skill, Patience.
- Way to go!
- I can't believe that I'm saying this...
- Chemistry, Biology and English.
- Dangerous driver.
- SED 2009.
- Why not take a crazee chance..
-
▼
March
(15)
My Blog List
-
Protected: fatal4 months ago
-
-
6 bulan kemudian...9 years ago
-
Aku Akhwat Bukan Malaikat10 years ago
-
Harga Samsung Galaxy Ace Style11 years ago
-
-
hehe15 years ago
-
How's your heart?15 years ago
-
Unforgettable Ramadhan16 years ago
-
so adorable..17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

0 comments:
Post a Comment