Salam to all.
Firstly, thanks Nadzirah for tagging me.. It's been a while since I've been tagged actually.. So here goes!
This first question should be the one easiest for me to answer, right? WRONG! I mean, yeah, I could use a new handphone and a laptop of my own but, they don't seem to be my priority at the moment, or are they?? Hurm..
5 presents I wish I to have the most
Time Machine - oh God, I must be hallucinating if I can go back in time.. 'Pintu Suka Hati'- If I have this, I won't be needing a car or any form of transportation ever again! And I'll be saving the world too! (less usage of petroleum, less emission of dangerous gases into our atmosphere, less car accident~)Too bad, it just happens in the world of Doraemon, a blue cat with no ears who loves to indulge himself in Dorayaki..- My own digital camera -preferably the new Sony Cybershot, Shoot First Think Later. Haaaaa..(I can feel that my logical sense is back right now~ haha!) At least, this one is logical enough to be fulfilled. Though logic does not mean that I can still have it.. [haaaaaaaah pathetic!]
- A laptop that is connected to the Internet 24/7.
- A house in Mekah and Madinah, and Australia too~
- A nice birthday celebration party with my family and friends!
- Ink catridges for the printer so that I can print whatever I want to read..
5 impressions to the one I admire. Haha, to me, that person is:
- kinda Islamic.
- smart.
- kinda good looking.
- nice.
- thoughtful.
5 greatest inventions
- wheels. Can you imagine the world without wheels? Cars, planes, motorcycles etc.. couldn't perform their jobs without wheels!
- telephone. I couldn't imagine not having one.
- computer and the whole gadgets. I mean, I couldn't have written this post if computer wasn't invented, right?
- freezer. What would the world be if we can store food for just a day? And no ice cream?? OMG!
- car. No elaboration needed.
5 most hated
- a fussy eater. I understand that some people might have allergies to foodstuff. That's fine with me. What I couldn't tolerate is that some people are just being soooooo picky with their food. 'Err.. I can't eat spinach because it's green' Like what la weyh???????
- a backstabber. Thank God I haven't met one but I heard stories from other people who were backstabbed by the person they trust. Nauzubillah..
- dogs or cats without fur.
- a person who forgets his or her roots.
- when the blame is on me although it's not my fault. This thing happens once in a while, usually among us siblings.. What can I say?? That's the nasty part of being the eldest~ The good part?? Hahaha! I get the most privileges of course! Eg: Late night Internet access, though it doesn't happen that often la =.=
5 persons to tag:
- Amiirah
- Manissa
- Qyairil
- Irfan
- Noor
Happy tagging!
0 comments:
Post a Comment