Of tagged and tagging~

Salam to all.

Amiirah tagged me! Yippie! Didn't I tell you that I love being tagged?? I mean, tag is something that keeps this blog alive! (because I am kurang rajin to write stuff these days.. Again, not malas ya? Just kurang rajin~)

Seven things that scare me

  1. Allah.
  2. my dad when he's really really mad.
  3. earthquakes and other disasters.
  4. tall buildings.
  5. die without saying the kalimah shahadah.
  6. die in vain.
  7. frying chicken~
Seven things I like
  1. connected to the world via the Internet.
  2. eat.eat again.eat some more? OMG!
  3. watch medical drama and romantic-comedy movies.
  4. organise projects (like PUM!!)
  5. making and spending money.no doubt about that people!
  6. jalan-jalan waktu malam naik kereta.
  7. camping, travelling and everything in between.
Seven things I dislike
  1. very,very thick books especially the one without colourful texts and pictures.
  2. no Internet connection or a very slow one.
  3. nothing interesting to watch on tv.
  4. songs that I couldn't comprehend the lyrics.usually rock music.
  5. being apart from the ones I love.
  6. people that always try to hurt Muslims.
  7. me or my buddies or my family getting poor results in anything.
Seven things I have in my room
  1. queen-sized bed.
  2. mirror.
  3. 2 chairs.
  4. sejadah.
  5. books.lots of them.
  6. cupboard.
  7. clothes??
Seven random facts about me
  1. I used to be the only child.. Before my sister and my brother were born of course..
  2. I love spicy food but I disliked sambal belacan.
  3. I enjoy going to school but I kinda hate doing homework.
  4. When I like doing something, I will definitely give my best shot.
  5. When I do something I don't really like, the only way to do it is to take my mind off that thing. It works sometimes..
  6. Sometimes I think that people just don't understand me.
  7. I would marry someone who can give me a time machine. Yup, that is a promise I dare to make, Haha!
Seven things I plan to do before I die

If Allah's willing;

  1. complete my SAM and MBBS degree.
  2. perform Hajj and Umrah again.
  3. visit Madinah.
  4. get a scuba diving licence and dive!
  5. get a driver's licence~ and a car!
  6. organise a family reunion and class reunion.
  7. say the kalimah shahadah.
Seven things I can't do
  1. Syirik.
  2. shout at my parents.
  3. perform ballet. (too obvious huh?)
  4. chant the Big Mac thingy under 2 seconds.
  5. look into the eyes of a person who is mad at me.
  6. doing add maths for three hours straight. (thank God SPM Add Math was just 2 hours and a half...)
  7. perform suicide?
Seven things I say the most
  1. errrr... (variation: aaaahh... ermm.. )
  2. Aiyyo!
  3. Adoi~
  4. Oi!
  5. Oh My God!
  6. Like what la weyh???
  7. Allah!
Seven things I say the most on my blog
  1. Salam
  2. to
  3. all
  4. okay
  5. I
  6. hahaha (variation: haha!, hehehe, wahahaha)
  7. you
Seven things that attract me to the opposite
  1. when that person recites the Al-Quran sweetly (and Azan too!). (ngeeee~)
  2. smart and good-looking person.
  3. easy to talk to.
  4. icy cool and steamingly hot at the same time. Haha, imagine that?
  5. supportive.
  6. responsible.
  7. not afraid to correct me nicely if I'm wrong.
Seven celebrity crushes. Currently they are:
  1. Noah Wyle
  2. Noah Wyle
  3. Noah Wyle
  4. Noah Wyle
  5. Noah Wyle
  6. Noah Wyle
  7. Ohhh, you get the idea~
Seven people to tag

  1. Fitri
  2. Nadzirah
  3. Manissa (rasanya manissa belum kena lagi kot?)
  4. Sis Yazmine
  5. Wawa
  6. Noor
  7. Anas

Happy tagging!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daily obligation