Home is where the heart is.
Published Wednesday, May 7, 2008 by uraniumwise inSalam to all.
Yes, there is definitely no other place in this world like our own home sweet home. Trust me.
Alhamdulillah, I am here right now, typing comprehensible words that will soon be in the center of my humble blog.
To be honest, I am still feeling tired (although it wasn't me who drove the car from KL to Penang, it wasn't me who loaded the bags into the car, it wasn't me who unloaded the bags,..etc.. etc..)
I have A LOT to tell and definitely A LOT of pictures to share! But please be patient ya? (I need to get my writing mood and creative juices back because I think I left it somewhere in my room~ I just couldn't find it yet~ haha!)
To make matters worse, I just bought a book that I've been longing to read for sooooo long. You can guess what happens next right? So don't expect much from me in the time being, alright?
=)
Daily obligation
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(155)
-
▼
May
(13)
- Ustaz Masyari Rasyid Al-Faasi
- Are leaders born or brought up?
- Langkawi~ Is it too much for me to ask??
- This is why I hate cuti sekolah..
- Part Thalathah.
- Of tagged and tagging~
- Tag keeps my blog alive~
- The week that was..
- Part Ithnani.
- The Journey of The Soul (Part Wahid)
- MARA terus MARA.
- Insomnia strikes without mercy.
- Home is where the heart is.
-
▼
May
(13)
My Blog List
-
Protected: fatal6 months ago
-
-
6 bulan kemudian...10 years ago
-
Aku Akhwat Bukan Malaikat10 years ago
-
Harga Samsung Galaxy Ace Style11 years ago
-
-
hehe15 years ago
-
How's your heart?15 years ago
-
Unforgettable Ramadhan17 years ago
-
so adorable..17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

0 comments:
Post a Comment