Tag, You're It! *Part Seven*
Published Tuesday, April 15, 2008 by uraniumwise inSalam to all.
TAGSTUFF :
Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.
1. What are you craving now?
Sleeping under the stars.
2. What was the last movie you've watched?
Er.. White Chicks for like, the hundredth time already! Best la!
3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?
Manissa: I just love talking to her!
Amii: She will create useful medicines. Note: she's a pharmacist-wannabe.
Nadzirah: My trusted advisor.
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Mekah.
5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
(Amii wants a time machine, so I think I can just borrow it from her~haha!)
*thinking*
*still thinking*
I want to fly.
6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Of course. Though it doesn't happen everytime.
7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
My faith.
8.Where are you off to after this?
Kitchen. To grab a snack.
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Oh God, I've came across this question already. And my answer remains the same: NEVER! (Because the thing is, I tend to fall easily for nice guys with nice hairstyle. Wahahaha!)
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
I've been tagged by three persons, mind you!
Manissa: Caring, Active, Reliable.
Amiirah : Bubbly, Focused, Trustworthy.
Qyairil: Responsible, Dedicated, Cool.
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
I don't REQUIRE anything. I just accept him for who he is, whoever he may be~
(As long as he is a devoted Muslim, and err.. have nice hairstyle?<---is that a requirement? Hmmmm.. I guess it is.. Wahaha!)
12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Same as Amii; backstabber.
13. What is your ambition?
I want to die as a Muslimah Neurosurgeon. (Note: It takes a very very loooooong time to become a neurosurgeon. Am I really ready for this? Oh God!)
14. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Do point it out in a nice way,please? Thank you!
15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Money?
*not really, though being a billionaire does make me happy in a few ways, haha!*
Friends?
*nods head*
Family?
*without doubt*
Islam?
*absolutely*
16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
For clothes, yes! But I'm very picky with my choice of clothes..
17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
Manissa: Sweet. Get me?
Amiirah: Panda. Don't get me? Ask Kay Ay.
Kay Ay: Lalala~ (Waahahaha! Me and my evil laugh)
18. What will you do when someone faints in front of you?
Call 999.
19. What makes you different?
Nobody has the same DNA as I am?
20.Why are you doing this tag?
Three persons tagged me already, so I must do it. I looooove doing tagging thingy!
Now, this tag goes to:
Sis Yazmine
Nadzirah
Syazana Omar
Wawa
Farah Hanisah
Najah
Iqbal
Fikri.
Happy tagging!
Daily obligation
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(155)
-
▼
April
(15)
- Go Kak Ida!!!
- Mothers know best~
- Me?
- Haha~ Care to do it as well?
- The Triumph.
- Tag, You're It! *Part Seven*
- AIGS stands together!
- Something educational anyone?
- ...
- Yup, I guess it was D.O.A...
- Ireland?! Why?
- All the best you guys!
- A Must-Read for Future Doctors.
- Interview, will I be D.O.A.?
- Syukur! Kay Elle here I come (again)!
-
▼
April
(15)
My Blog List
-
Protected: fatal6 months ago
-
-
6 bulan kemudian...10 years ago
-
Aku Akhwat Bukan Malaikat10 years ago
-
Harga Samsung Galaxy Ace Style11 years ago
-
-
hehe15 years ago
-
How's your heart?15 years ago
-
Unforgettable Ramadhan17 years ago
-
so adorable..17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

0 comments:
Post a Comment