Salam to all.
Alhamdulillah, I am given the chance to go for MARA's interview.
Date: 9th April 2007.
Place: UniKL, Kuala Lumpur.
Time: 1000 hours.
As far as I know, Manissa, Qyairil, Fitri, Aizat, Aina, Marni, Neenai, Skud, and Shef get that too!
All the best you guys!
Anyway, getting that interview means LOTS and LOTS of work to do.
List of things to prepare for the interview:
- Resume *must update*
- Rearrange certificates.. *Aiyo, dah lupa la susunan dia macamana.. Help!*
- Baju Kurung.. and a matching tudung.. *Nak pakai colour apa ya?*
- Shoe, must polish *high-heeled! OhmyGod! Harap-harap tak terjatuh.. That is why I'm not a model...(except masa Hari Kerjaya tu! Hehehe!!)*
- Solat Hajat marathon. *okay, okay so it's not a marathon.. Cuma solat hajat everytime after solat fardhu (except Subuh and Asar)*
- Do a self-check. *identify strength and weakness, find solutions to weakness, know my own principles*
- Complete the form *don't worry, form tu belum sampai lagi*
- Do whatever MARA ask to do. *photostate certs, take photos, etc...*
And the MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL:
Find more and more information about:
- IB and A-Level. *I prefer IB. Why IB and not A-Level? Hmmmm.. must do advance research!*
- MARA's organisation. Their objectives, the Board Members, the Pengerusi, the Pengarah so on and so forth...
- Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, UK, India, Indonesia, Poland, Czech Republic. *sebab MARA sponsor student medic ke sana. MARA will definitely ask 'Why do you prefer this country over that?'. So, need to prepare! And get the basic idea of each country like: The Capital, the currency, the exchange rate, the population, the language spoken, universities offering Medic that is accredited by JPA and MARA, the cost of living, the life there, what's so special about it, where is that country on the globe... etc..
- The current advancements in Medic, both in Malaysia and the World. For example, the latest surgery technique or latest invention... Must at least know about IJN (Institut Jantung Negara), Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia..
- Current issues in Malaysia and Worldwide. *ni yang paling masalah skali, isk, isk* Apapun, kalau dah malas sangat nak baca paper, boleh check out www.tv3.com.my Ada arkib Buletin Utama yang lepas-lepas.. Boleh dengar dan tak payah baca paper.. Haha!!
Do check out my blog from time to time yeah? InsyaAllah I will post something useful now that I have this big project coming next Wednesday.. I'm so psyched!
0 comments:
Post a Comment