Mothers know best~
Published Saturday, April 19, 2008 by uraniumwise inSalam to all.
First of all, thanks to Kay ay for answering my question. (though it makes me more puzzled now... why that thing happen? why cannot be like that?? what? why? waaaaaaaaaaaa<--I am in the state of confusion.) [To kay ay: Aku dah agak dah ko akan beat aku dalam 'How many countries can you name in 5 minutes~]
Secondly, thanks to Nadzirah, for bringing all the sweet memories of Almashoor to me. (And also write a nice story about me~ wahaha<-- perasan diriku famous)
Thirdly, I am PRICELESS. That thing that says my cadaver will worth $5700 is so not true. I mean, like Manissa once said, that thing on my teeth <--braces, will definitely add up the value of my cadaver, right? RIGHT??
Okay, now we shall move on to the main point of this post.
A few days ago, these conversation took place. [It's okay if you didn't understand this]
Mummy, mimi nak bawak camera pegi sekolah boleh tak??
Kalau tak penting, tak payahla..
Tak pe, mimi jaga elok elok.
Aiyo mimi, kalau mummy reluctant nak bagi mimi bawak, baik jangan bawak... nanti hilang~
Jangan la cakap hilang!
Don't say that I didn't warn you ah???
As you can (or cannot) see, my mother (purple) is somehow not encouraging my sister to bring THE camera to school. But my sister (blue) said that she will take good care of the camera, and so, she disobeyed my mother. (btw, mine is the green one)
I am not a very good daughter, to begin with. But one thing that I strongly hold on to is the Hadith by Rasulullah which means, 'The Blessing of Allah is in the blessing of the parents' or in Arabic, 'Redhallahi fi redha alwalidain'. <--correct me if I'm wrong.
So, if my parents said No or a bit unwilling to allow me to do something, no matter how I protested, I will not dare to do it. For example: I was offered to go for a camp to represent my school, a very interesting camp indeed, but my dad said no. (his reason being, what if something happen to the bus? or what if someone drown? etc...) And so, I did not go.
What do you think will happen to the camera?
Of course, my sister was careless somehow, and now the 'high-tech digital camera worth more than a thousand ringgit' is lost~
Lesson #1 : Always, Always listen to your mom and dad.
Lesson #2: Always take good care of other people's things.
Lesson #3 : Things happen for a reason.
Lesson #4: A wise person learns from his/her mistake. A wiser person learns from other people's mistake.
Daily obligation
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(155)
-
▼
April
(15)
- Go Kak Ida!!!
- Mothers know best~
- Me?
- Haha~ Care to do it as well?
- The Triumph.
- Tag, You're It! *Part Seven*
- AIGS stands together!
- Something educational anyone?
- ...
- Yup, I guess it was D.O.A...
- Ireland?! Why?
- All the best you guys!
- A Must-Read for Future Doctors.
- Interview, will I be D.O.A.?
- Syukur! Kay Elle here I come (again)!
-
▼
April
(15)
My Blog List
-
Protected: fatal4 months ago
-
-
6 bulan kemudian...9 years ago
-
Aku Akhwat Bukan Malaikat10 years ago
-
Harga Samsung Galaxy Ace Style11 years ago
-
-
hehe15 years ago
-
How's your heart?15 years ago
-
Unforgettable Ramadhan16 years ago
-
so adorable..17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

0 comments:
Post a Comment