...
Published Friday, April 11, 2008 by uraniumwise inSalam to all.
I can't help but feel very very silly lately. I have done tonnes of things that seems to be right at the moment I was doing it, but after thinking about it later, what I did was sooooo foolish.
Life is back to normal.
And normal means: at home all day, watching tv when appropriate, eat whenever possible, solat when the time comes, running to the bathroom when nature calls, sleep when forced to, playing computer in between those activities, replying text messages, calling Manissa or Amiirah or Faiz when in seriously boring mood, annoy my lil brother, get 'fired' by my sister, talking to mom and dad, and complimenting lunch.
My dad commented that I have such a BORING blog.
Dad, I wouldn't be having such a BORING (no people, I'm not exaggerating this word by spelling it with capital letters, it is just that my dad emphasised on this word when he describes my blog) blog if I have an abnormal day, say, working, go out with my friends, or learning how to drive maybe?
You know what?
I've been to Selangor twice in the last 30 days and I haven't got the chance to meet up with my friends (except saying hi to Manissa, Marni, Fitri and Kay Ay last Wednesday. And it's just a hi. No time to talk talk and eat eat...)
Yes, Dad, I think my posts are rather boring too~
Daily obligation
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(155)
-
▼
April
(15)
- Go Kak Ida!!!
- Mothers know best~
- Me?
- Haha~ Care to do it as well?
- The Triumph.
- Tag, You're It! *Part Seven*
- AIGS stands together!
- Something educational anyone?
- ...
- Yup, I guess it was D.O.A...
- Ireland?! Why?
- All the best you guys!
- A Must-Read for Future Doctors.
- Interview, will I be D.O.A.?
- Syukur! Kay Elle here I come (again)!
-
▼
April
(15)
My Blog List
-
Protected: fatal6 months ago
-
-
6 bulan kemudian...10 years ago
-
Aku Akhwat Bukan Malaikat10 years ago
-
Harga Samsung Galaxy Ace Style11 years ago
-
-
hehe15 years ago
-
How's your heart?15 years ago
-
Unforgettable Ramadhan17 years ago
-
so adorable..17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

0 comments:
Post a Comment