No pictures attached. Yet.
Published Thursday, September 24, 2009 by uraniumwise inSalam to all.
Alhamdulillah, raya was great!
Friday night - Started our journey to the land of Cik Siti Wan Kembang after the Friday prayers. Weather was fine, not too hot, not too cold. Stopped at Belum Resort ( a nice new hotel located at Pulau Banding. Seriously a nice place to relax and unwind. I'm promoting Cuti Cuti Malaysia!) to break our fast. Found out that we're the only family there to feast on the ramadhan buffet (kinda cheap compared to hotels in the cities. Just a lil bit above RM30 for adults.. FYI, the hotel near my *home sweet home* in Subang costs about double that figure.) And then came this mat saleh guy with his wife, I think. That guy looks like Peter Parkerrrrr..... Handsome kottttt!
Alhamdulillah, safely arrived at Tok We's place at 12.00++ Ayah dee, suja and his family were about to sleep at the living hall when we arrived. Sorry la kacau tidur.. Tapi yang kecik-kecik semua tido mati. Penat sangat kot main siang tadi. Haha.
Saturday - Ayah Mie arrived, yeah! Kinda sad because ikha couldn't be here.. sob sob... But boleh la ada lynn and sasha, haha! Wasted like 4 hours at Lucy's. What a loooooong queue. Sara and I sampai tertidur-tidur..
Buka puasa was a blast! Po lead the doa buka puasa =). Akok and onde-onde was great! And so were the ayam percik and Kari Ikan Tok We + Auntie Linda.. Played bunga api! But Ajeef *my unofficial boyfie* was scared of the bunga api and mercun.. Talking about mercun. Let me tell you a story. Since long long time ago, like three or four years back, our kampung and the kampung next to us had this 'underground bunga api & mercun war'. Most of the time they won lah, because their's gave more impact than us. Impact as in photoeffect and sonareffect *English : Their bunga api were brighter and louder* And due to lack of resources, our kampung lost, again. Oh, I didn't get the chance to listen to the pak cik announcing the official raya date this year... Miss him lah. Haha.
Sunday - Selamat Hari Raya people! Walked to Masjid Langgar with mom, Mimi, Lynn, Mama Shima and Auntie Linda and performed the Aidilfitri prayers. Tok We tak larat nak ikut tahun ni. If I'm not mistaken, Tok Ime Mudo lead the prayers. (Mummy cakap dia handsome tapi tak pernah usha la pulak =p) Went to Tok Ayah and Nenek's grave and offered Al-Fatihah. Met Suja on our way back and took a ride home on the Kancil (padahal rumah dekat je kot!) Feasted on Nasi Dagang, sate, rotibulatbulat, etc..etc.. And of course, the kuih raya! Borrowed Auntie Linda's tudung because I couldn't find time to shop for raya (Trial punya pasallahh!). Took pictures, collected duit raya $$$. and ate some more. Ayah Le & family, Che Ma & family and Kak Nana & family came too. Later that day, went to Ayah Le's and Tok Mama's. Ate Tok Mama's homemade 'serunding ikat' and Batang Nestum (I made up the name of the kuih.. I don't know the real name.. ). Played batu seremban at the porch and that's when I found out that Ajeef's afraid of kambing. Adeyh Ajeef ni.. haha.. Harini je kot dia takut kambing... At Ayah Le's house, Che Ni's special treat was lasagna and lontong. Of coursela I ate some more, siap tambah lagi lontong tu.. Sedappppppp.... Oh, thanks to Suja for her lovely broadband..... Sayang Suja Muah Muah! <--cubaan untuk dapat duit raya lebih tahun depan.
Monday - A bit relaxed today. Oh wait, today's special treat was Tok We's Nasi Briyani special... Hebat! And so, makan-makan lagiiiii.. What to do? Raya what? Haha. Alhamdulillah, rezeki banyak tahun ni.. =) Lepak-ed at home most of the time. Mimi and Sasha studied ohhhhh.. Well, they should actually.. PMR's just around the corner.. *Senang hati je cakap kat orang.. Diri sendiri tu Final lagi sebulannnn* But that didn't stop them to make a sitcom, but I think it's not as funny as last year's. Lynn and I opened our books too. But well, Lynn was more successful, I must say.. That night, we *the girls* with the help of Kak Nana went to KB Mall to shop la konon... We went there kinda late and so the shops were in the process of shutting down.. Sedih la jugak. But I still managed to buy a sweater (50% off!).. =) Kak Nana was really nice to have brought us jalan-jalan around the city and from what I can see, she can be a good tour guide too! Kota Bharu has changed she said, now most of the roads have been transformed to One-Way roads. KB was showered with lights that night and it was really beautiful! =)
I'll continue next time...
Signing off at 1.10 am.
Daily obligation
My Blog List
-
Protected: fatal6 months ago
-
-
6 bulan kemudian...10 years ago
-
Aku Akhwat Bukan Malaikat10 years ago
-
Harga Samsung Galaxy Ace Style11 years ago
-
-
hehe15 years ago
-
How's your heart?15 years ago
-
Unforgettable Ramadhan17 years ago
-
so adorable..17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

0 comments:
Post a Comment