Arwah Che Azlan Hamid

Salam to all.

Exactly on the 7th day of Syawal, Allah called Che Azlan to meet Him.

My dearest Ayah Lae, the one who always has a smile on his face. Seriously, I've never ever seen him got mad. And he is undeniably a very generous person.

The news of his death was really a shock.

At about 5 am of 26th September, I woke up, performed the Isya' prayers because I was too tired the night before. Just as I finised my prayers, my phone rang. And it was Suja.

Suja calling me at 5 am in the morning?! This must be a bad news...

And indeed it was. "Nani, ayah lae dah takde.."

"Haah?!"

And suddenly, Tok Ayah came to my mind. Tok Ayah passed away 10 days after the Raya of 2005, just to let you know.

The original plan on that day was to go to Subang Jaya because we have to send Kak Nur to KLIA on Sunday (and because I have the tournament). But at about 7.00 ++ am, we headed for Kelantan instead.

We stopped at Batu Melintang (10.30 ++am if I'm not mistaken) so that Daddy and all of us can have proper breakfast. And then the journey continued. From 12.00pm onwards, Ayah Dee kelantan, Ayah Dee penang and Suja kept calling us, asking where we were at the moment. Pressure built up. Ayah Lae was about to be honoured with the Solat Jenazah at his house already but we're still struggling to enter Kota Bharu. The traffic jam was such a bummer!

We arrived minutes after Ayah Lae was taken to Masjid Langgar. At Ayah Lae's house, Che Ni appeared calm but I can see the sadness in her eyes. One thing I couldn't stand was Hussin and Hassan. I've never seen them like this. They're no longer crying but the redness in their eyes was enough to tell the story.

I don't know how mum would have felt. She couldn't even say a proper goodbye to her dear brother. All I saw was her red eyes and red nose.

This is from Suja's point of view.

Tok We said "aku ingak mu nak jaga aku azlae...tapi mu gi dulu....".

May Ayah Lae be among the Solihin and may Allah give physical and mental strength to Che Ni and family, Tok We and all of those dear to Ayah Lae.

Al-fatihah.
Thank you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daily obligation