I'm thirsty!

Salam to all.

Yeah. Get me a glass of water please?

Oh. Wait. Still in the holy month of Ramadhan.. =)

Thirsty. Water. That's the first word that we'll think of.

But what if we put it this way.

Thirsty. Knowledge. Dahaga. Ilmu.

Alhamdulillah, the final 3-hour paper was over. Maths for God's sake. Crazee as usual lah kan.
But towards the end, I kinda figured out the solutions to some questions that I find very hard at the beginning. Syukur. Idea was like suddenly appeared. Yeah!

I finally feel like I can read things other than textbooks. Novels, magazines and everything in between. For fun. =) But don't expect me to know a lot about the latest novels or perhaps the famous ones. Latest news or whatever. I just read what I wanna read. Usually what's within reach.

I've attended a dialogue by Professor Horvitz sometime in March. He's doing research about Apoptosis or programmed cell death. Something biology-related right? But do you know that he majored in Mathematics and Economics at MIT?

Our very own Dr. Adnan Omar. He holds a PhD in Psychology. Do you know that he was a chemical engineer before?

I went through the author's profile of one of the ADP's Biology textbook. He had a PhD in a biology-related field and also a degree in Arts (History or something I can't remember).

And here I am, just doing a pre-U program and complain a lot about the hardwork.

My life will truly begin once I graduated with a medical degree. Seriously.

Okay, to be honest, this post is kinda serabut. Actually, I have a lot to write but I kinda have to rush. My flight to Penang is in 4 hours time! =) Yeayyyyy!


3 comments:

  1. blue whale

    yey! selamat pulang Nani!!

     
  2. nadzirah baharuddin

    salam wany...

    selamat hari raya...walaupun lama x jumpa tp nk mintak maaf gak if ada salah silap terkasar bahasa,perbuatan apa2 ja lah...hihik

    nnti jemput datang ke rumah beraya tw!

    ~semoga ukhuwah yg terbina kekal insyaallah dunia akhirat...salam~

     
  3. Anonymous

    weh math susah gile kotttt. mcm mn kau bole dpt solution? haa hebatnyeee

     

Post a Comment

Daily obligation