Tag, You're it!



I was tagged by Amii. And these are my answers.


Rules:
1. Do tag and answer all the questions on your own blog.
2. Delete question no.20 and add one of your questions instead.
3. Tag 8 victims to do this Tag. Questions: clear??!!


1. What was your dream when you were a small kid?

I know it sounds funny, but I've always wanted to be Sailormoon when I was a kid...

2. What is the happiest thing in your whole life?

[looking at the ceiling, hoping to get inspiration in some way...] Oh yeah, Raya 2005. That time, all my maternal family members 'balik kampung'. The house was soo lively and full of chit chats from dawn to dusk to midnite [sounds familiar? This is amii's url..., hehehe]. And that was the last raya we celebrated with Tok Ayah. He passed away on 10th Syawal that year, if I'm not mistaken...

3. What do you wish to have right now?

I wished I can drive, have a car, and my mom's credit card.

4. When was the last time you Horse laughed?!

Just a few moments ago.. After reading Amii's 'tag and tagged'... Hahahaha

5. What did you realize recently?

My wishes [refer to no. 3] couldn't possibly come true any second now...

6. Which bad habit of you that is most unacceptable?

I procrastinate A LOT! All my friends know that...

7. When you are unhappy, what will you do?

Look at the sky... I want to be left alone...

8. What are you afraid of losing?

My Mom and Dad. Man, I couldn't believe I'm saying this but I'm afraid of losing my brother and sister. Oh yeah, I'm afraid of losing my dignity. And I'm afraid of losing my faith.

9. Within 5 years, which target is the most realistic one?

I don't think I'll be able to get my first degree in five years... But I think I can enrol in one of the prestigious med schools I guess, if I study hard enough during Pre-U.

10. When you meet someone you like, will you confess or hide your feelings?

OF COURSE I'LL KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT! But I will leave some clues behind... Wahahaha.. It's up to that guy to comprehend the clues, and make the first move... [this never happen...]

11. List out 3 kind of people you hate the most.

Arrogant. Fussy Eaters. .....

12. Define Loneliness.

When I'm facing a trouble and I don't know who to turn to except Allah. Of course we have to turn to Allah all the time, but I'm talking about family and friends over here.

13. Are you satisfied with your life now?

Kinda but not exactly. I'm grateful of all the great things Allah gave, is giving and will give me... But, we must not be overly-satisfied, right? We must strive to make the world a better place!

14. When is the most recent time you felt touched?

When Dr. House was being nice to Dr. Wilson. [yesterday's episode of House, M.D]

15. Where is the most beautiful place that you've visited?

Langkawi??

16. A song that is playing in your mind recently?

'The Great Escape' by Boys Like Girls

17. If you have a wish come true, what is it?

To get 9As for my PMR. Alhamdulillah.

18. Do you have anything to worry or be scared about recently?

I'm worried about my application to become a volunteer at Hospital Pantai Mutiara. I'm aslo worried if my father found out that I have a friendster account.. O.0... And of course, my SPM results...

19. If the world is going to end, what will you do?

Pray a lot more, say sorry to all my family and friends, pay debts, return library books... Tell ***** that I used to l*** h** but now that feeling is fading because I found out that......... I want to see h** again and maybe l*** h** back? He was a very nice guy...

20. MY QUESTION: Do you want to conquer the world?

Maybe. I want to help the poor and the needy around the world if I'm the leader. Plus, I want to travel to all parts the Earth.

And now, I'm tagging..

Nurun

Muna

Fiqry

Aizat

Yasmine USA

Norshah

Skud

Aiman Pres

I'm not sure if Nurun, Muna, Fiqry , Aizat and Skud have a blog... But who cares? If you guys are reading this, you can either SMS me or Email me the answers.. Hehehe...


2 comments:

  1. iira.rosli

    ekekeke. can i tell *****? i know this person! :P (kantoi la wany)

     
  2. uraniumwise

    Hey,ur not suppose to tell anyone you know. Besides, I got no chance already la... Pity me... Whahahah..

     

Post a Comment

Daily obligation