Penang, The Well - Known Unknown Secret...

It is not wrong for me to say that Penang is the 'KL Of The North'. In fact, Penang has more advantages compared to KL... Why am I saying that? Let's see...


  1. Penang has Beaches.... I bet KL cannot beat Penang in this.. Wahahaha *that's my so-called evil laugh*
  2. The traffic jam in Penang is not as long as in KL.
  3. Penang is an Island..
  4. There are Durian Farms in Penang.. So, durian is cheaper in Penang.. Yeeha!
  5. We have a National Park in Penang.. The park was just officially launched early this year..
  6. No need to pay toll.. That's right.. I remembered going to KL last year and my, it was such a nuisance to pay toll like every 10 kilometers?? Although it wasn't me who paid for it, but still....
  7. Penangites can easily get fresh seafood, if they know where to find one.. I'll tell you more about this later.. So, keep visiting this page yeah?
  8. Cost of food is cheaper.. This is sooo true.. A plate of ordinary fried koay teow is RM 3.OO!! KL? Hmmmm...
  9. Lower crime rate?? I think so.. I guess we should KIV this first.. Wait till I've done my research...

So you see... Penang is a great place to live in.. I've been living here since July 1991 until now, and I'm really happy with it.. [Oh yeah, we need to minus the two years I've spent in Langkawi in boarding school... ]

You should come and visit Penang.. If you are planning to do so, it will be a great idea to check my blogsite again because I'm planning to reveal the Best Of Penang from my point of view. [Maybe I should host a TV show in Discovery Travel and Living Channel... Who knows if I am the next Samantha Brown...]


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daily obligation