Needle the bubble
Published Sunday, September 5, 2010 by uraniumwise inSalam to all.
I'm so lacking in PR skills.
Sheesh.
I like to be around people. But I don't really know what to say when I'm in a big group. I love silly conversations but often with just 1 person at a time. I don't have a childhood friend whom I'm still in contact with. The same goes to sekolah rendah. Almashoor, I have Nadzirah. :)
Langkawi, I guess I just mingled with my classmates and Faiz and Shad. Awwwwww, miss them lots! The same goes to Taylors.
It's always either one of these two things; I'm the first to know, or I'm the last to know. To be honest, it's always the latter. Haha.
Sir Hilmi once said that I have my own world.
It can be both good and bad.
I like to be on my own because I don't have to burden others as I tend to change plans without warning. And I don't have to worry of what people say.
The downside? Haha, you're reading it. //Oh this is super lame.
I hope I'm not a fair weather friend. :'(
Sharing is important. When we lose the sharing, we lose the closeness.
Ramadhan. <3
Daily obligation
My Blog List
-
Protected: fatal6 months ago
-
-
6 bulan kemudian...10 years ago
-
Aku Akhwat Bukan Malaikat10 years ago
-
Harga Samsung Galaxy Ace Style11 years ago
-
-
hehe15 years ago
-
How's your heart?15 years ago
-
Unforgettable Ramadhan17 years ago
-
so adorable..17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

0 comments:
Post a Comment