Indescribable feeling

Salam to all..


Ya Allah, one thing I did that I'm really glad I did it, was to sell the keyboard.


Yes, I'm easily touched by words, but from her response about her kids enjoying the keyboard left this feeling of happiness... shoot my english's getting bad.


Rasa sebak, bersyukur, terharu, and.. I felt like I changed someone's life in a good way. 


Maybe to you it's just nothing, but to me, I feel accomplished when I can touch a person's heart, to make them feel good about themselves and to encourage them to touch other people's heart.


The keyboard was usually under my bed, left there untouched due to my high 'standard' of sound and touch experience quality. It's not to say that the keyboard was not functioning in any way, or broken or something, but.. nevermind.


Main point here, the way Allah put things together is just beautiful. 


Alhamdulillah. :)


//Anyway, I would rate today as 4.80 out of 5.00 :D


Why?


1. Subuh awal waktu sebab tak tidur dari malam untuk tunggu subuh.
2. Had a nice chat with Cynthia and Karen. Got some useful infos~
3. Sent the keyboard stand~ boleh pulak terlupaaaa nak hantar skali..
4. Returned library books (WITHOUT having to pay fine~ :D )
5. Settled money matters. :)
6. Bought the darling book I've been dying to get my hands on it. Saved 51 cents!
7. Come clean about the O'rorke sambutan raya. Good thing too, enough said ;)
8. Got the letter from SpecSavers.
9. Bought Lindor for 5nzd each thanks to O'Rorke :D
10. Signed the contract Alhamdulillah.
11. Buang sampah dari tong sampah bilik? ;) Bolehlaa dikira..
12. Baked Raya cookies at Kak Far's with Kak Tik, Kak Fiza, Aisyah and Kak Nadiah KZ. :D
13. Dinner Fish and Chips! hehe. Alhamdulillah. :D


The missing 0.20 comes from 


1. I slept during Medsci (Musculoskeletal 2nd lecture =.=')


What a day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daily obligation