Nak buat ke tak nak?
Published Sunday, August 29, 2010 by uraniumwise inSalam to all.
Why must the glory of soaring be beaten by the fear of falling?
Why must I give up before I even try?
In Health Psych 122, there's this term called 'Learned Helplessness'.
You should now have a rough idea of what that term means.
Is it a human instinct to say 'That's it for me, I'm done'?
'I'll never get any better than him. Why bother trying?'
No, I don't think so. But what I think doesn't represent what I did or will do. Yet.
I just hate the fact that I let go of things so easily. Urgh, take knitting for example. urgh!!!!!!
Others who tried and failed *well,they didn't actually fail, cantik je ape yang diorang buat waktu first try*, well, they keep trying and sekarang collection diorang tersangatlah banyak.
That makes me distance myself from the knitting stick thingy and yarn even more. Why?
The honest answer, I hate to fail a bigger failure. It'll look so stupid to fail while others can. So if I take the step to just sit there in a corner, quietly, shutting myself out, I won't fail whatsoever.
And being honest again, ah, forget it. it's just hard to be honest, here, or anywhere or to anyone. Because this thing is just plain stupid.
AH SHUT UP LAH WANY.
Daily obligation
My Blog List
-
Protected: fatal6 months ago
-
-
6 bulan kemudian...10 years ago
-
Aku Akhwat Bukan Malaikat10 years ago
-
Harga Samsung Galaxy Ace Style11 years ago
-
-
hehe15 years ago
-
How's your heart?15 years ago
-
Unforgettable Ramadhan17 years ago
-
so adorable..17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

0 comments:
Post a Comment