Got paid to exercise ;)

Salam to all.


Yeah, I'm in a good mood today, tee hee. Alhamdulillah.


Today is our Courses and Careers Day, so I volunteered to get people to and fro the rec centre and O'Rorke.


Fuh, never thought it's gonna be that tiring. 


The thing that got me really glad was when I helped this pair of mother and daughter, both wearing red. The daughter wants to study Fine Arts... Okay, so the point is, both of them we're really satisfied with IH and I'm really happy that they're happy. :)


Oh, did I mention the 50nzd voucher from Accoms office? tee hee. 


So it's kinda worth the soreness a little bit.


Now, I'm wasting my time again, looking over online book stores to find this book :


It's not always black and white. By Kate Knapp.


When I fall in love, I fall hard. 


This is it. 


:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daily obligation