What a day!
Published Friday, February 5, 2010 by uraniumwise inSalam to all.
Yesterday was WHOA. haha.
I woke up. Solat. And straight to my laptop. Haha. Typical day. Well, that's what I thought it would be. Until the phone call.
'Wany, you dah mandi ka? I ontheway nak ambik you. Kita breakfast skali?'
And I was errrrr..
15minutes++ later,
I was on the front seat with Adilah.
Picked Rahael up and straight into the liver of Penang (because it's not at the heart of Penang, haha). Talking talking, chit chatting.. finally, sampai at the famous Nasi Kandar Kampung Melayu.
Undeniably famous. It's a weekday but it seems like weekend! Punyalah ramai orang!
It's actually Naa's family business. And a good business indeed! The food? Well, I guess the ramai orang explains it better than I do.
I enjoyed the fish curry very much, sedap. Not that sour like most mamak's fish curry. Just the way I love it!
And then, Adilah sent me home. One of the best chit chat I've had with the two. Rahael, as usual.. I miss her funny funny comments oready! Adilah, pure Penang slang. haha. That'll be the last time I see her before she fly. Tonight. To Sydney.
So I'm at home now.
Then, at 11.40am, mom picked me up and we went to USM. Found Auntie Ann's office (a very smart-looking office, mind you) and asked for her help with my Mara forms. Uncle Sabri joined us after 10 minutes and well, Uncle Sabri la kan, asyik buli orang jer keje dia. hahaa.. Mom did the stamping and Auntie Ann did the signing thingy. Uncle Sabri.. hmmm.. haha.. He advised me about taking Management, Marketing, Finance and Operations course if I'm serious about starting a business later in life. Thank you Uncle Sabri, I'll remember that! :D
After that, went for Girls-only lunch with mom. TGIF QB. Mom ordered white fish something and I ordered fish and chip. We ended up trading because the white fish something was erm extra masam. Haha. My first experience with TGIF today did impress me with their interior but not the food.
Mom went straight to her office after lunch while I lingered at QB a little longer. The initial thought of going to Popular was abandoned due to the stretch of nice-looking clothes store. Looked here and there but found nothing interesting -and affordable- enough to buy. I love this purple cardigan but somehow it makes my arm looked like The Rock's. Sorry, I love you but you're not for me I guess.
Moving on, I went to Elle. I just love the type of cloth used to make Elle Active line. And I couldn't resist that one top with a unique zip. Me likey so much!! 30% discount, ok what? hehe!
Walked walked walked, I decided to Zohor at Jusco's surau. I know there's surau inside Jusco but I don't know where it is. I was afraid to use the QB's surau because it's on the fifth floor, the eerie floor, the quiet floor. I asked 5 different Jusco employees. The first one gave direction to the Jusco surau but halfway following the instruction,I got lost. I asked the other Jusco people and she asked me to go to the fifth floor one. And I asked another and another and another and they all directed me to the fifth floor. Sheesh!! Why issit so hard to just let me use theirs? Employee-only surau like what the? As long as I'm Muslim, just let me use it lah. Tak customer-friendly betul. Maybe they have their own reason but Jusco Sunway boleh jerr.. Sheesh!!
Anyway, I decided to wait for Rahael (scheduled to meet her at QB at 3.00pm) to teman me to the fifth floor. I walked to the store that's nearly impossible for me to afford on my own, Esprit. There's this one cool-looking purple-and-grey-coloured turtle neck knitted top that I had fallen in love with the first time I laid eyes on it. Well, the three-digit price tag proves to be a No-No.
sigh.
Tengok sana tengok sini.. there's a long-sleeved-grey-coloured-turtle-neck top. I love the type of cloth and the fact that it looks not like the kind of baju that sticks tightly to your skin. And you know what? You want to know what? Seriously? I'm sure you guys (oops, sorry) you girls out there won't believe this.
IT'S JUST RM29.90!! RINGGIT MALAYSIA DUA PULUH SEMBILAN DAN SEMBILAN PULUH SEN YOU KNOW! hahaha!
At first, I thought maybe there's '1' in front of '29.90'. But as I checked the top's other sisters, it's also RM 29.90. And I just thought, my, what a LUCKY day.
Rahael gave me a call and I rushed out the store to the fifth floor lift, where we agreed to meet. Found Rahael and she accompanied me to the surau. After solat, I told her about the turtleneck. We went different ways after that, as she's doing grocery and I'm hunting for clothes. We agreed to meet at Hot and Rolls later.
Instantly, I was back at Esprit. I grabbed the turtleneck along with some sundress. They just look great together! Sundress + the turtle neck long sleeve really complemented each other! I thought of buying the sundress but well, my luck doesn't like to linger around too long, it's a whopping RM 230++. haih, see what I told you about Esprit?
The turtleneck was so cheap that even the cashier was shocked, SERIOUSLY. Tak tipu. Serious cakap.
And I walked out the store feeling really really really happy.
I decided to stop at F21 but somehow, most of the clothes on display are too womanly and party-ish. Fancy, too fancy, that's the word. Haha. Maybe I'll be F21 fan when I'm 21, haha. The thing is, I love the clothes there but it's not suitable for me as a Muslim. Yes, we can always wear with matching inner and something but, it's just leceh. And too flashy. I prefer just a simple T-Shirt. ;)
On the way to another store, I met Syafiq. We walked toward Hot and Rolls and met Atiqah Muhammad, my long lost friend. Atiqah went to the same camp as me (Kem Matematik 2001 at Pusat Latihan Pertanian Relau) and we even shared the same room while we're there but she didn't remember those times. It's okay. She went to a lot of other camps I guess, unlike me. Haha, maybe that's why I tend to remember it well.
All of us (in seating order, Syafiq, Atiqah, me, and Rahael) chit chatted until it was time to part. We said our goodbyes and I followed Rahael to the lift. She went home but I decided to lepak at Borders.
I thought of buying Sherlock Holmes but never mind. Found a lovely cookbook specially designed for students. Full of colourful pictures and the recipes are quite easy to follow. I bought it at once.
Found 'Animals in Love' book. I was really really touched by the simple-yet-deep quotes and the photos of well, animals in love! It makes me wonder, animals like birds, sea lions, hippos, lions, cats, dogs can all love each other but why not us? Why is killing other people still happen? Worse yet, why is RUTHLESS, BRUTAL, GUILTY-LESS, killing of other people with perhaps a diffrent ideology as the killer still happen?
IT's just sad.
Mom picked me up from QB and we both headed for rumah Ayah Dee. Third time this week! Wee~!
Rumah Ayah Dee is one of my favourite places to go. I'll have my lovely (though sometimes annoying, haha) little cousins with me! And a very sporting Aunt!
Tok We stayed there this week and next week she'll stay at my house. Ajeef was kinda hotter than usual, and he's breathing was that of a person with fever. Most probably in the early stage of fever, and maybe he got that from Anis (who's having fever now who got that from Sara who'd had fever on Monday).
Ayah Dee gave me the things I need and my mom and I went home.
Home at last.
What a day!
p/s: After weeks without posts that makes sense, my writing juice came back. Haha!
Daily obligation
My Blog List
-
Protected: fatal6 months ago
-
-
6 bulan kemudian...10 years ago
-
Aku Akhwat Bukan Malaikat10 years ago
-
Harga Samsung Galaxy Ace Style11 years ago
-
-
hehe15 years ago
-
How's your heart?15 years ago
-
Unforgettable Ramadhan17 years ago
-
so adorable..17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

0 comments:
Post a Comment