It's Mydin MALL okay?

Salam to all.

It's now hot outside, about 4.45pm of a typical Saturday.

3 months ago,

I would confine myself in my room, in an attempt to study~ Avoiding the hot sun in the living room of my lovely Casa.

Usually, Sen would be here, or Paah or Sarah suddenly popping up out of nowhere. Kina and Zubet usually won't be home, and Dalia's most likely to disappear to Ili's house.

Most of the time during this hour, we would be thinking of what to order for dinner. Haha. If not, we would opt to dine at Mydin's Kedai Mamak 23 jam.

Mydin.

Not your ordinary Mydin.

It's Mydin Mall.

If you peek into my room, you'd find notes all over my table.. Books all over my bed. Papers, lots and lots of them. And you know what? I was excited when I got the upper bed of the double-decker bed. Kinda cool, I guess. Butttt, I ended up sleeping at the sofa most of the time, seriously. Perhaps it was closer to the ground?

I guess the week before the exam was the time when I really study. The time when I realised, err.. how come I've never seen this note before? and oh sheet, I've seen this before but which topic ah?? All sorts of those things.

Mornings would be quiet except for the Quran recital played by Mydin or Mix fm from Astro. I just love mornings at Casa.

I miss Casa. :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daily obligation