Llama-ly lame.
Published Friday, January 15, 2010 by uraniumwise inSalam to all.
Har har. Blog-stalking. Blog-hopping. Blog-walking. Whatever the terms. Been doing that lately. And was impressed by the 'character' in some of the blogs. Well, most.
I have two options here. To ramble about every pathetic thing I can see. Or not to ramble about every pathetic thing I can see. I choose option three. Har har. Betcha didn't guess that, huh? Ha ha! Yes, this blog is this lame. Llama-ly Lame. Ok sorry Mr. Emperor sir, to me it just rhymes.
Back to the main point no. 1. Stay underground macam harta karun. Bukan macam batu kelikir kecik yang mungkin tiada signifikan.
Oh sheet. I hate this. This is what happens when I don't have something to work on. Something with deadline. Something that requires physical outcome. Outcome that will impact others which will in turn impact me.
It's like a recurring fever. That comes after a rain. I will most definitely enjoy the rain. And the fever will strike a few days after. I guess the bacteria in the rain will take some time to attact the body's system. The body's system will take some time to detect the bacteria and respond with an increase in body temperature. Amaran: This is just fictional. Okay so this is SUPER lame. Wait till I get my medical degree, or at least passed first year unscathed. I'll put in the name of a real non-fiction name of disease.
It's always the same thing. Envy. Greed. And the most dangerous of all, the ALASAN.
Urgh.
I hate myself when this happens.
Sheesh. This thing is full of negative vibe lately.
What the heaven? This is mine right?
It's neither Hot nor Cool. Just plain. Yawningly boring.
It's the quiet life I'm after. Get a degree, do specialist, pergi haji, get married, get flowers, romantic dates, have kids, practice medicine, take care of mom and dad, and practice medicine until I die.
I am just so grateful for everything He gives me. That'll be enough.
Daily obligation
My Blog List
-
Protected: fatal6 months ago
-
-
6 bulan kemudian...10 years ago
-
Aku Akhwat Bukan Malaikat10 years ago
-
Harga Samsung Galaxy Ace Style11 years ago
-
-
hehe15 years ago
-
How's your heart?15 years ago
-
Unforgettable Ramadhan17 years ago
-
so adorable..17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

0 comments:
Post a Comment