Ha Ha-ing and Sob Sob-ing
Published Sunday, January 17, 2010 by uraniumwise inSalam to all.
Want Ha Ha, watch Full House.
Want Sob Sob, watch Wedding.
Trust me!
I'm in love (ok fine, maybe a litttttle bit obsessed) with those two stories because they're showing post-marriage kind of love. The ones that shows marriage is the start of the story and not the end. Sweet!!
Full House is full of laughter and more enjoyable to watch compared to Wedding. But in terms of the script, Wedding's has deeper impact on its viewers (well, to me that is). Full House, I would seriously recommend you to watch from the beginning till the end (16 episodes). For Wedding, erm.. you can just watch from the first to the sixth episode and continue from 13th to the last (18th). I just skip the boring part, haha.
I enjoyed Lee Young Jae's sudden 'crazee' verbal attack on his wife, Han Ji En. And the 3 bear's song!! And I really really loved Seung Woo's coolness and the fact that he never raised his voice even when he's angry (Except for this one part where he grabbed Jin Hee and warn him not to ask about Lee Se Na ^.^ Woohoo!)
Dalia, jangan lupa janji anda!
I think this two series should be included in Kursus Kahwin. :)
Daily obligation
My Blog List
-
Protected: fatal6 months ago
-
-
6 bulan kemudian...10 years ago
-
Aku Akhwat Bukan Malaikat10 years ago
-
Harga Samsung Galaxy Ace Style11 years ago
-
-
hehe15 years ago
-
How's your heart?15 years ago
-
Unforgettable Ramadhan17 years ago
-
so adorable..17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

haha mana aci skip episode! btw, i like drama wedding jugak, ryu si won sgt cool, :D