Still in construction phase.

Salam to all.

I don't know how this post will end but I guess I know how to start it..

I've been to the Penang GH and all the young doctors I had the chance to speak to said the same thing,

  • You don't know what you're getting yourself into..
  • If I know a doctor's life would be like this, I would never had chosen this path..
  • You still have the time to change your career.. It's too late for us already...

conclusion: jangan jadi doktor.

But if you ask a surgeon, or perhaps a more matured doctor, he or she might have answered otherwise..

My highest aim at the moment is to become a neurosurgeon and let's say that I can achieve that (InsyaAllah) at most (or does 'at least' be more appropriate?) by the age of 45. (God?! Is this for real?? I can't believe I'm typing this number myself.. I feel sooo.. aged...)

So, 45-18 = 27

All my years of living (and enduring the pain of striving through schools..)is just 33.33% of my whole journey. That percentage is not even close to half!


What I'm trying to convince myself is that, in my quest to build my own KLCC, I'm still in the dusty, dirty, sweaty, busy, messy construction phase like these..




Of course it will be

sometimes out of control, hard, demanding, difficult, laborious, burdensome, oppressive, unyielding, harsh, bitter, exhausting, ruthless, rough, and all words related to them. (okay, so I cheated. I used the thesaurus..)

This year ain't gonna make my life easier. More work needs to be done, more focus, more play, again, the HARD work, the prayers and of course.. More trust in Allah along the way.

I learnt that I HAVE TO MAKE MYSELF DESERVE SUCCESS through endless cycle of physical, mental and spiritual means in order to reach it.

There's no other way to it.

No detour, no shortcut, no Doraemon's Pintu Suka Hati whatsoever.

I learnt that even if things doesn't turn out to be what we hoped it would, there will be a reward of some kind. Allah is not heartless to leave His exhausted servant, tired of working full throttle to search for His grace, unattended, would He?

InsyaAllah, it will turn out to be this someday..


1 comments:

  1. Anonymous

    35 da bole speacialist laa.

     

Post a Comment

Daily obligation