The SAGA continues..

Salam to all.



Kay Ay's celebrating his first anniversary, so why not I do the same right?



Then vs. Now.



Purpose of blogging.

Then - To kill time.

Now - To kill stress.



Hours of operation.

Then - Day and night. Anytime when the feeling strikes.

Now - During breaks at The Web, Night when at Casa.



Blog material.

Then - Text, pictures, videos.

Now - Purely text because I don't like to upload pictures. Lambat dan melecehkan.



Layout.

Then - Started with plain black background, later to white with some flowers and then to brown with the lady on the left side.

Now - Plain white.



Topic of discussion.

Then - Langkawi! School-related stuff.

Now - Stress of work. Work. Taylors?



Crush.

Then - Shah Rukh Khan.

Now - Bear Grylls.



Worries.

Then - SPM result. (Add Math ngan English boleh ke A1?!!) Scholarship. Mara interview. Which college will I go to? What course? For how long? With who?

Now - Internal Assessment. Uni application. Interviews. TERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! Which Uni? Which country? Warghhhhhh!



Things to look forward to.

Then - Reunion lunch at Taman Mohabbatien. Majlis MARA. Umrah.

Now - MAPCU thing. (too bad it's in November) Reunion again?



Motto.

Then - ?

Now - Make success something that I deserve.



So much for an anniversary.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daily obligation