1OO?
Published Tuesday, June 24, 2008 by uraniumwise inSalam to all.
Today, I'm suppose to celebrate my 100th post.
Yeayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, I've reached the 100-post mark. (with a blank expression)
God... am I that pathetic?
Anyway, I began to think myself as the biggest 'money-eater' of the family. Why?
- Braces- Total (including operation fees, fees to get my 4 teeth removed, monthly check-up fees, duit minyak, etc.)= estimated RM 4,800
- MRSM Langkawi - Total (including duit caruman (RM690-fixed), all those fees, transportation -ferry, taxi and airplane (sekali naik ferry Penang-Langkawi= RM 50 average, airplane Penang-Langkawi= RM 140 average), parent's stay at hotel, outings (average utk satu outing= RM 40, average kekerapan outing= sekali sebulan), books, new clothes -baju sekolah baru and baju kurung prep, medications, stationeries, medical check-up, koop punya expenses-nasi lemak kak pah,dobi tambahan,ais krim,sabun basuh baju), phone bills, etc.)- estimated RM 14,000.
- Taylor's College (as of the registration date -medical check-up, clothes, registration fees (RM 550-to be paid), other fees (RM 845-to be paid), transportation, phone bills, etc.) - estimated RM 3,000.
- Phone bills for the last 7 months (mostly sebab selalu call, and you know what? That Maxis tu cakap 'Sorry, you are not eligible for our Value Extra 10 package'. Like what la weyhhhhhhhhh!)- estimated RM 700.
- Trips to Kay Elle (attended MARA interview, the makan-makan, etc.) -estimated RM 500.
- Estimated increase in electricity bills (Computer usage, handphone-charging, television, lights and fans,
camera-charging<-the camera is not entirely mine, so it doesn't count>.water bills, and house telephone bills for the last 7 months resulting from my personal use - estimated RM 150. - Piano lessons and books - RM 600
Allah, I've just realised how much my parents had sacrificed for me, and that is just a small portion of the real thing. Not to mention their unending love and care, their worries about my health and safetly, their concern about my thoughts and actions and the list goes on..
Allah, what kind of daughter am I???? Never to realise all this things before, let alone appreciate them... Oh God!!!!!!!
What I can do to at least show that I care:
- Cut down on handphone bills, which means, making important calls only (or at least, making less calls~), less SMS and of course, never download caller ringtones or whatever (because people don't usually call me, I am the one who likes to call people..)
- Eat less, exercise more.
- Spend more time at home. (harga minyak mahal sekarang..)
- Study hard and study smart. Did I mention get good grades?? Oh no, I don't, haha. (Well, you'll waste your time if you didn't)
I will try to avoid:
Hohohohohoho.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Daily obligation
My Blog List
-
Protected: fatal6 months ago
-
-
6 bulan kemudian...10 years ago
-
Aku Akhwat Bukan Malaikat10 years ago
-
Harga Samsung Galaxy Ace Style11 years ago
-
-
hehe15 years ago
-
How's your heart?15 years ago
-
Unforgettable Ramadhan17 years ago
-
so adorable..17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

0 comments:
Post a Comment