another boring post

Salam to all.


I don't have to remind you that I always post something here when I'm so-called depressed.


Haih.


My exam is in three days. Biosci and Pop 111. And Chem soon after.


Been 'sumbat-ing' chemical formulae into my brain cells over the weekend and today covered immune system.


Deep breath.


I am not entirely depressed about exam. 


I think I need human contact. I'm trapped in my room since this morning. And it's just sad not to see and feel the outside world. Fuyyo ayat. 


Urgh.


Okay, I will spit it out. I miss malaysian food. You know, the thing we called, REAL FOOD?


Fortunately for me, I have Angie's Kitchen, a Malaysian restaurant, in front like sooooo in front of my hostel. UNfortunately for me, the price is just so CRAZY for me to eat there every week, let alone every day. 


I've eaten there last Friday, and now's Monday and now's June which means my Mara allowance's gonna only fill my pocket in two months time. 


Yes, I do gain a LOT of weight, which is an irony because the whole thing above kinda suggest that I don't eat a lot. 


I feel a little little little bit better now. Pity you my dear bloggy, I only see you when I'm sad. Aww.


I miss Langkawi. A lot. 


Why do I miss Langkawi more than Taylors?


I don't know. Maybe because I sleep, eat, study, laugh, cry, gossip?, pray, play and enjoy my time there. 


I miss you my Langkawi.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daily obligation