SACE dan AVATAR.

Salam to all.

Avatar was awesome!! But I think some scenes are not convincing enough. More storyline should be added. Whatever la, banyak comment pulak. I want my own flying animal thingy!!

And yeah, I found some common things between SACE and Avatar.

  1. 3 hours was like heh? It's like.. ohh.. dah 3 jam?? *which is a good sign for Avatar but -shaking head violently macam nak tercabut- for SACE*
  2. Both took place in a 'Hall' and mind you, we have designated seats in both. =.='
  3. We enter Avatar world, we turn blue. If Avatar=SACE, then, we enter SACE, we turn blue.
The contrast, hmmmm..
  1. We entered Avatar hall feeling : I'm ready to enjoy this thing. I entered SACE hall feeling : I'm ready to die.
  2. We left Avatar hall feeling : OMG, That was cool @ what la that movie, phua chu kang also better. I left SACE hall feeling : Expressionless. Blank. Nada. All three plus kecut perut.
  3. We VOLUNTARILY entered Avatar hall. Need I say more about SACE?
Fine, I'm done crapping.

Oh, seriously needs a good book. I'll start Lifelines. Ok, re-start.

Footnote: SACE is South Aussie Certificate of Education. Something like SPM but of higher level.


Daily obligation