Come Home.
Published Monday, November 16, 2009 by uraniumwise inSalam to all.
Alhamdulillah. I'm finally home people! Will I be missing Casa? Hmm.. Maybe. One thing for sure, I'll be missing my freedom...
Hope my classmates are enjoying their stay at PD... Despite the rain..
:)
And do have fun at the corroboree, you guys!!! But well, everything has a limit right?
Macam sedih pulak tak pegi.. Too traumatised with the previous one kot, haha.. Itsokay, I'm gonna make sure I'll dress like a princess for my wedding, lagi lawa dari dress Sen mwahaha!!
I don't know how my holiday's gonna work out. I don't mind staying at home, though. Haha.
Anyway, I try not to waste my holiday like I used to. (Ok fine, I've said this for my other holidays as well.. Hopefully, this time'll be a lil bit of an improvement.. Amiin)
Oh, Come Home sangat best! :)
I will give myself one month, until December 16.
I think I've fallen pretty hard. T.T And I hate it.
Daily obligation
My Blog List
-
Protected: fatal6 months ago
-
-
6 bulan kemudian...10 years ago
-
Aku Akhwat Bukan Malaikat10 years ago
-
Harga Samsung Galaxy Ace Style11 years ago
-
-
hehe15 years ago
-
How's your heart?15 years ago
-
Unforgettable Ramadhan17 years ago
-
so adorable..17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

0 comments:
Post a Comment