People around the world.
Published Wednesday, October 14, 2009 by uraniumwise inSalam to all.
US: My cousin seems to be enjoying herself pretty well. Glad not to hear or see her crying. Haha. (Ikha, ingat tau T-shirt I *heart* Michigan tu!)
Canada: Some are walking on snow-covered paths. Some are working hard for their mid-terms. Some complained about the weather. Some I didn't have a chance to ask how they're doing.
India: My God! It's their first week and they're already dissecting cadavers! Coolllll!
Malaysia: Some are trying hard not to fall asleep on Biology textbook. And Chemistry notes. And Math's past year papers. And Physix's printed powerpoint slides. And during English discussion. Enough said.
Alhamdulillah, I got the conditional offer from Auckland. I can't believe that I can actually come up to this stage. I was late for the English test. But glad I passed that and got the interview. Alhamdulillah, the interview went well (a nice mix of Mom's black shirt, Dalia's pink scarf and my new pair of slacks, =p).Way better than Monash's, JCU's and Newcastle's. Thanks Dr. Jensen and Dr. Perry for making me feel at ease.. =)
And then the dilemma. UTAS's deadline for accepting the conditional offer was 12th October. I felt undecided. UTAS's definitely got some strong plus points : 5 years, no interview, cool weather.. But then, if I were to accept UTAS, I wouldn't be able to accept any other offers, IF I can get more offers. Auckland's interview result was said to be released next week (probably on the 21st October, instead of this week). I was so scared if it turned out to be a case of 'yang dikejar tak dapat, yang dikendong berciciran'. What if I decline UTAS and I didn't get Auckland? What if I accept UTAS and got an offer from Auckland? Just accept UTAS first and then change to Auckland. Well, it's not gonna be easy I think. Dealing with MARA and all those stuff. What if MARA doesn't approve? MARA will just issue one affidavit, that's what I've been told. MARA can just say: Hah, duduk je la kat UTAS tu, once they've issued me the affidavit. But then, going to New Zealand had been my dream ever since I got the letter from MARA to do SAM at Taylor's! (The letter dated June 2008 said: Program: Perubatan (Australia/New Zealand)!!!)
At last, I made the decision not to accept UTAS. Waiting for the email from Selset was like haaaaaahhhhh.. Will I get a rejection email? Or waiting list?
But Alhamdulillah, I went to Selset with my friends just now and all of us are offered places Auckland. I take this as Allah's way of motivating me to work harder. InsyaAllah, if Allah destined Auckland to cross my path, then nothing can stop His arrangements. And I must remember that the opposite can happen too. Everything is in His hands. What we like might not be the best for us. What seemed unacceptable to us at the beginning, might be the best things that could have ever happened. I must keep an open mind. Just work hard, pray hard and leave it to him. He knows what I don't. To all my friends, thank you. I know you guys prayed for me too. I hope all of us can soar high up in the air. I know we all can.
Daily obligation
My Blog List
-
Protected: fatal6 months ago
-
-
6 bulan kemudian...10 years ago
-
Aku Akhwat Bukan Malaikat10 years ago
-
Harga Samsung Galaxy Ace Style11 years ago
-
-
hehe15 years ago
-
How's your heart?15 years ago
-
Unforgettable Ramadhan17 years ago
-
so adorable..17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

0 comments:
Post a Comment