Happy happy~ For now la..
Published Thursday, February 26, 2009 by uraniumwise inSalam to all.
Before any of you (classmates and college mates especially) jump into conclusion that I'm happy because of my recent result, I would like to clarify that, No, I'm not happy with that.
Tuesday: I talked and talked and talked with Manissa and Kay Ay. It really feels so goooood to talk to old friends like that.. Bio test was on this day.. Oh yeah, I saw AlKen too.. Hehehe!
Wednesday: The tkd practice was as hard as usual.. Wait, maybe a little bit harder this time.. We must do an additional 10 sit ups (so 30 sit ups altogether) and the kick-above-the-chair practice.. But amazingly though, I get less muscle ache this time.. Oh, that few short minutes of sparring is really, really satisfying... But people said that my kick is not that good.. Oh well, there's always room for improvement.. Wait till I get my hands on that arm pads... Math test today..
Thursday: English test. Hope today will be a better day! Oh, I looooove the rain!
Daily obligation
My Blog List
-
Protected: fatal6 months ago
-
-
6 bulan kemudian...10 years ago
-
Aku Akhwat Bukan Malaikat10 years ago
-
Harga Samsung Galaxy Ace Style11 years ago
-
-
hehe15 years ago
-
How's your heart?15 years ago
-
Unforgettable Ramadhan17 years ago
-
so adorable..17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

0 comments:
Post a Comment